Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 27 November 2011

Info Post
(2007) *1/2
Another chapter in the Masters of Horror collection, “We All Scream” is a chapter dedicated to showing you what happens when ice-cream truck clowns turn evil. It isn't too intimidating, for reasons JSP and JPX pointed out in their reviews and also due to the fact that Buster the Clown only targets the families of those that terrorized him – if you were a good kid growing up and are a good parent now, you've not a worry in the world!

"You say you brush your teeth every day AND get straight-As? Well, I guess you can be spared."
Unlike the clown from Stephen King's It, who targets kids indiscriminately, Buster is after the all-grow'd-up hooligans responsible for his death. There is not much else to add to this review, not any insights I can deliver at the 11th hour of My First Horrorthonexcept to say that I found each ice cream death more hilarious than the previous one. What can I say? Watching people melt into piles of delicious goo tickles me.
Ha-HA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment