Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 20 November 2011

Info Post

This has been a great Horrorthon! I can hardly believe it’s over already, the month just flew by. We saw some really great reviews and some even better finding of hidden gems. JPX really dug deep this year and uprooted some good ones. Another big welcome to Crystal Math whose unique perspective and writing talents were a refreshing addition to the blog, and Abduscias who hit the bloody floor running and kicked some serious ass this year, including mine!

As for me, I finally came up with a system that works, don’t laugh, I made an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of my films, reviews and posts. I wrote my reviews as I went along and saved them in Word so as to stick with the 2 a day posting restriction. The results; all my reviews are done! I find it so much easier to write a review right after I watch a film, everything is fresh in my mind and it’s such a great feeling to know I can put that film to bed before moving on to the next.

Abby and I were both fortunate enough to have nothing but oodles of time on our hands this October, so we not only pounded the horror films, but fully enjoyed the season with trips to Rock n Shock, Salem, Pumpkin Spectacular, lots of graveyarding and finishing up with a great night of scaring trick or treaters. So without further ado, I give you my best and worst films of the year.

All-Around Favorite Movie: Santa Sangre

Best Hidden Gem Movie: The Poughkeepsie Tapes

Worst Movie: Blown

Best So Bad It's Good Movie: Legion: The Final Exorcism

Most Disturbing Movie: Serbian Film/Salo both are equally disturbing for different reasons.

Goriest Movie: Serbian Film

Scariest Movie: [REC]2

Best Looking Monster: The Golem from It!

Hottest Hottie: Coffin Joe of course! He has my heart:)

Most Memorable Death: Every single one of them in Serbian Film.

Most Avoidable Death: Anyone who was killed by El Charro, he was so friggin’ sloooooooow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment