Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 30 September 2011

Info Post

Yeah, yeah, I did this already in the first Countdown post. But dammit, I finished my reviews for 2010 with less than 24 hours to go (see below) and I'm going to put my Best Ofs in a post.

Yaaay...

All-Around Favorite Movie: The House of the Devil

Best Hidden Gem Movie: The Old Dark House

Worst Movie: And Now the Screaming Starts!

Best So Bad It's Good Movie: Reptilicus

Most Disturbing Movie: The Reflecting Skin

Goriest Movie: Galaxy of Terror

Scariest Movie: The House of the Devil

Best Looking Monster: The critter woman from Splice

Hottest Hottie: Samantha from The House of the Devil

Most Memorable Death: Death by ice-skating, sickle-toting hag in Curtains

Most Avoidable Death: Anyone who was killed by Killdozer, especially that one guy who just sat there

0 comments:

Post a Comment