Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 September 2011

Info Post
Four days to go! FOUR DAYS TO GO!!!

I want to give some shouts to some recent additions to the older posts.

Johnny Sweatpants threw down a fat list of genres and subgenres on the Theme and Sub-theme contest. He's made some noise about compiling a list of horror themes that has a place for every horror movie, and I think he's the one to do it.

50PageMcGee posted his 2010 Best Ofs on the Best Ofs contest, and apparently his little feelings were hurt because he already posted his in January (I checked, but only November and December). I can't judge him for tardiness because I posted a 2010 review freakin' yesterday. If you check his original post you can see all the comments afterwards from people wondering what's up with the trailing-off of Horrorthon. Makes me feel all the better about our new deadline.

While I was poking around in the archives, I came across another late comment that I bet nobody saw, here on JPX's post about Creature Double Feature... from one of the website's artists. Thanks for commenting, Hartter! Are you still tuning in? Checking out the CDF site I realized the movie with the Gritted Teeth Lady must be somewhere on their movie list. How wonderful and terrifying!

Anyway, for today's contest I thought I'd veer off the horror chatter and get into some plain old chatter. I suggested in my Super Hero Reviewapalooza that we should dialogue more about the movies we see and the TV we like to watch. Something quick and informal, just to put good stuff on each other's radar during the rest of the year. What I imagine is a periodic What Are You Watching? post, which anyone can do. If you just got obsessed with a new show on Animal Planet, let us know in a What Are You Watching post, and then everyone else can reveal what they've latched onto recently in the comments.

How about it, Horrorthonners? You've got four more days as civilians. What Are You Watching?

0 comments:

Post a Comment