Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 26 September 2011

Info Post
Happy Monday, my horror homies! We only have five more weekdays to spend as regular people, once the clock strikes twelve on Friday we will be Horrorthonners! Rraarr!

Today I want you to think of at least one moment in a movie that scared the bejesus out of you so much it's still kind of creeping you out today. By this point in our Horrorthon careers I know we've accumulated a couple of those, but what I'm really hoping for is a story from your childhood -- one of those formative scares, the kind that echo in your skull and shape your taste in movies for years to come (or so I assume, since you're sitting here reading this).

Having said that, Countdown to Horrorthon contest rules still apply: you enter, you win. I'm not here to slap down restrictions; I'm here to encourage participation. It need not be kid's stuff, let's hear what you got!

0 comments:

Post a Comment