Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 22 October 2011

Info Post
(2007) ***1/2

Albert Fish is no doubt one of the sickest serial killers to have ever walked this earth. I’m sure that those of you who dared to follow the link Abduscias included in her review, will not argue that fact. He claimed to have killed over 100 people, which makes you wonder, where are all the bodies they never found. Far more disturbing is the letter he wrote to young Grace’s mother. How cruel and malicious, to give a disgusting detailed account of how he consumed her. The film is well done and sat heavy on my heart afterward. I know, I’m the crazy chick who will watch anything, but there is a line that is crossed when the film deals with truth. My heart bleeds for the victims and families of such a monster. Truly, the scariest things in this world exist within our own species.

0 comments:

Post a Comment