Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 25 October 2011

Info Post
"I won't brush my teeth! You can't make me!"
(2006) SBIG (*1/2 for the actual intended film ***1/2 for being unintentionally funny)

After being reassured that this is based on a true story, the film opens with a demonic pig telling a girl what to do. Pure gold! After Katherine McMurter finds her daughter doing fucked up stuff in the barn and acting all possessed, she call in Father Michael San Chica (Tony took to calling him Chica Chica Wow Wow), a rogue exorcist to save her daughters soul. Tony and I spent the first 15 minutes of the film trying to figure out if it was supposed to be intentionally funny or if they were actually trying to be serious. We decided on the latter, which made the film that much better. Lots of spewing blood, satanic voices and a Latin speaking possessed pig. I almost felt bad for laughing when I saw at the end that the film had been dedicated to a young woman who was stabbed to death. Then I thought, at least I enjoyed the film, that’s a good homage, right.

Roddy nooooo, don't listen to the pig, he's eeeeeevil

Father Chica Chica Wow Wow

"Boogie Fever! Ya got-ta boogie down...get on down"

0 comments:

Post a Comment