Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 8 October 2011

Info Post
(1980) ***

Yes, it took me this Horrorthon to watch this! I knew it was going to be a little cheesy, but after seeing Jamie Lee Curtis in the original Halloween, I had to see this. And whats worse was I caught my damn toes constantly tapping in bed everytime I heard the disco music! Ahhh! I really enjoyed the hell out of the music! So, the whole story is about a masked killer who stalks four teens responsible for the accidential death of a child six years earlier at their high school's senior prom. The acting isn't all that great, but I didn't have any high expectations. I gotta say, though, this is the second movie I've seen where Leslie Nielsen plays a serious character, besides in Creepshow.


Gettin jiggy with it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment