Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 3 October 2011

Info Post
(2010) ***

After moving in to a new house, a young boy becomes unresponsive, frozen in a comatose state. His family begins to experience encounters with scary, supernatural creatures. In desperation they flee the house, only to find the entities have followed. They turn to a medium and her paranormal geek squad to exorcise the problematic demons.

I liked this film, I really did. In fact I liked it enough to give it a better rating, then there was the ending. It pissed me off. The ending is a blatant attempt to franchise this film right into a sequel, or series of sequels depending on the popularity of it. Thing is, they have a good scary movie here, the demons and ghosts are effective & the story is pretty cool. There was a great scene with the nastiest of the demons, he was dancing around to Tiny Tim’s “Tiptoe through the Tulips”. Great stuff! As a whole, it’s worth watching, I’ve seen much worse. I just wish the ending had been better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment