Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 20 October 2011

Info Post
(2010) ***

Sequel similar to the first. Girl goes back to the bayou and brings a hunting group lead by Rev. Zombie(Tony Todd-Candyman) to kill butcher Victor Crowley. Catfreeek and I agree that he looks like a beefed-up Chunk from Goonies.


Though I liked Danielle Harris in Rob Zombie's Halloween, her eyebrows were getting on my nerves in this one..

There is plenty of cheesy acting, blood and gore, and great weapons including a big enough chainsaw to cut a sequoia tree to keep everyone entertained. There are even precious moments in the movie about details of his birth and his daddy(Kane Hodder) crying. I don't think I've ever seen Kane Hodder cry! There is a decent intestine strangulation of a head popping off and a decapitation during doggy-style!

Derp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment